Economy for the Common Good  

RSS

I am working in the movement of the economy for the common good. (Global website: ecogood.org)

After several years of investigation and puzzle about the global challenges I am convinced, that the fastest and most realistic solution lies in the idea of this movement, which aims to give our economic system a new orientation. There is where I see the greatest potential. Basically it's about three steps:

1. Democratically redefining new criteria for the success of economic performance, which includes all aspects of a healthy and sustainable society - Create the "Matrix of the Common Good" - (You can see it as an alternative to the GDP)
  2. Measure companies and municipalities with this Matrix - Common-Good-Educated auditors create "Common Good Balance Sheets"
  3. Implementing systematical incentives, according to the Common-Good-Points in the Ballance Sheets (the Common-Good-Product)

Please text me, if there is an interest to work closer together. In Switzerland, we are growing quite fast: dominic.hostettler@gwoe.ch
Our website: www.gwoe.ch

Votre réponse

Le maximum de fichier autorisé est de 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: